Posted in Uncategorized, tagged books, Dragon Rising, fantasy, jack whitsel, Kindle, KOBO, magic, medieval fantasy, Nook, Shades of Virtue on March 2, 2014|
Leave a Comment »
The blog tour will be underway soon. At the bottom of the post is the list of sites that will be hosting the SHADES OF VIRTUE blog tour. Other sites will be added as the month progresses.
Kindle/Nook: March 15th
Blog Tour Dates
The sequel to the award winning, Shadow of Kings continues with Shades of Virtue. While the Hugue recovers from the devastation, the Order of the Secret Throne resumes their agenda. Lord Yannic and his armies march the breadth of the Vol Thaldane to rally the divided Human fiefdoms into the new realm of Shyrlandia, while engaging the Braug tribes and Harhn Hordes still plaguing the region. And like so many wearing the heraldry of the Dragon, he must confront the Order’s agenda, and question the sacrifices to be made for the greater good.
In the Hugue, a jousting tournament is about to commence that will determine who wins Lady Basina’s hand in marriage. With the tournament Champion also foreseen to have an impact on Shyrlandia’s future, the Council of Whispers dispatch Lady Lucia and her two apprentices, Dragana and Tallya to oversee the event. But the Order is not the only party interested in the tournament. From her tower in Kethalon, Rizela, the Darkfey sorceress, conspires and schemes to manipulate the tournament for her own ends. Amidst the spectacle of pageantry and martial prowess, Lucia must uncover the dark powers wishing to thwart the Order’s agenda, while supervising her headstrong apprentices. There is more at stake than winning a lady’s hand, for whoever wins the tournament will set events in motion that will forever impact the future realm of Shyrlandia, the Vol Thaldane, and the Hugue.
Read Full Post »
Last Weekend was the KOBO event and After-Party at Jans Paperbacks. I have to say…it was a wonderful assembly of authors. Shadows of Kings was the only title representing medieval fantasy, but there were 18 authors from a broad spectrum of genres.
In addition, there were repesentatives from KOBO – including the manager of US operations for Writing Life.
Below is a list of all the authors and the titles that were represented at the KOBO event.
Shadows of Kings
Erin Kellison, KC Klein & Jessa Slade
Hotter on the Edge
The Commodore’s Daughter
Fire & Frost
His Wicked Heart
Her Wicked Ways
Chameleon: The Awakening
Lord of the City
City of the Lords
Secrets of a Mayan Moon
Marshal in Petticoats
C Morgan Kennedy and Therese Patrick
Author Marketing 101
Lady of Pleasure
Romancing Lady Stone
Wait For Me
The Woman in the Wing
An Uncluttered Palette
The Darkest Night
Christina F. York
J. Steven York
The Unwinding of Liberty Brass
J. Steven York
The Best Devil Money Can Buy
Instructions for the FREE KOBO DOWNLOAD:
- Go to: http://kobobooks.com (If new to KOBO – Sign in. It’s free)
- Search for the book you wish to download. For example, type in: Undertones by Maggie Jaimeson
- Click on the book. It will take you to the buy page.
- Click the Buy Now button. (Don’t worry you won’t pay anything because you have the download code)
- Sign in with your Kobo UserID and Password. If you don’t have one you will need to set up one.
- Once you are signed in and selected the book with the BUY NOW button, it will take you to the “Confirm Your Purchase” page.
- Click on tone link for “Have a gift card or promo code?” It is just below your address on the purchase screen.
- A field will pop up for you to enter the PROMO code: jansbooks
- Click the APPLY link.
- A box will pop up saying that you’ve covered your cost so they won’t have to bill your credit card.
- Now you will see at the BUY NOW button that $0.00 will be charged. Click the BUY NOW button.
- Then you get the DOWNLOAD EPUB button. Click it to download to your computer.
Read Full Post »